Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Willams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

Night Willams Empty
PostSubject: Night Willams   Night Willams EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Okay, I'm making a person wether u have a template or not.

Name::: Night Williams
Nickname::: Northwest Wind
Race::: Demon/Angel mix
Nationality::: American/Japanese/German/Russian mix
Height::: 5'10''
Weight::: N/A
Appearance::: avatar pic

Occupation::: Assassin for hire / Thief for hire / Bounty Hunter
Organization::: None, works for self
Alliances::: Neutral with all
At War With::: Humans. Can't stand them. Can't sit them either. (If can't stand something then sit down)

Weapons::: white Obsidian katana with vine near handle. Twin daggers, One made from ebony, other from ivory. Throwing knives, handguns, sniper rifles, explosives (I LOVE pinwheels. They stick on your target and blow up when activated), etc.
Skills::: Bounty Hunting, assassinating, forging, glass blowing, being undetected, picking locks, killing humans.
Weaknesses::: 'Chuckie' dolls. I cannot do anyhing when those eyes stare at me...those unblinking eyes...
Other::: I have a problem with bars. They seem to come out of nowhere and hit themselves on my head. When I smell fresh blood, I cannot be stopped from goin into a frenzy--massacring everything around me. That's why I was sent to the Happy Home the first time it happened. I escaped, then have been alone ever since.

Last edited by Night Williams on Mon May 23, 2011 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Night Willams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Willams   Night Willams EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:22 am

Yeah, I can't tell whether you made it a man or woman. Everything was in first person so I couldn't tell and the avatar picture was too small. Just put in gender and you're approved! One last thing though, you'll want to move your Special Abilities into the Ability Creation section. Just add a little detail and SHAZAM! You've got enough to start RPing.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

Night Willams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Willams   Night Willams EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:41 am

Haha, i was thinking too hard and forgot one of the most basic things.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Night Willams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Willams   Night Willams EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:32 am

Okay, approved! Also, nice app.
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Night Willams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Willams   Night Willams EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:30 pm

haha thx. i do have my own site, as you already know. I just adjusted to this feel of RP.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Night Willams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Willams   Night Willams EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Just throwing out that all of the basic templates are finished. I'd prefer it if you could change your application to match it. The coding is as follow. Please update your application, as I will as well. This is because this newer template is much more orderly, and you know how OCD I can get.
And you won't like me when I'm OCD.

This is the Coding:

Also, any feedback would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Willams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Willams   Night Willams Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Willams
Page 1 of 1