Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night's NEWLY UPDATED profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

Night's NEWLY UPDATED profile Empty
PostSubject: Night's NEWLY UPDATED profile   Night's NEWLY UPDATED profile EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:28 am

Character Info

Name::: Ayil Night Williams
Nickname::: Northwest Wind
Personality::: Seriousness from mother, but also from father, plus a smidge of insanity that causes crazy remarks or joker-like actions or statements
Height::: 5'10"
Weight::: appears to be around 162-170lbs
Age::: appears as young as seventeen to as old as twenty three, but being parented by an angel and demn, even she has no idea
Appearance::: (avatar pic) Eyes are a diamond-like color (platinum + blue). her trademarks are the scarf and ribbons around her limbs. Birthmark on arm in the shape of a winding dragon.

Character Relations

Organization::: Only for myself
Alliances::: Neutral with all (except for unwanted demonic fiance Pacelli)
At War With::: Humans. Cant stand them. Can't sit them either.

Character Equipment

Magic Weapons::: Vine katana, which was destroyed. Only thing it did was that only Night could use it. Now she has a dagger similar to it, but it can split in half to form duel daggers, and the hilts can connect to create small double blade. It also can turn her invisible for a time, only when the circumstances are right tho. Pinwheels. I create them myself. (They are explained in their own post)
Non-Magical Weapons::: Throwing knives, handguns, sniper rifles
Equipment::: Not really....other than my shoulder part of my sleeves hold the throwing knives

Halfling Sub-Section

What are/is your parenting race(s)? Angel and low Demon. Gabriel, and Dihannah.
Who are your parent(s)? Mother is a lowly desire demon, so she is merely a grunt. Father is Gabriel, and has also betryed mre than one God
What gods are angry at your birth? Hera.
Are you more than 1/2 god? Technically, no. Gabriel's an Angel. Not God.

HOPE THIS IS BETTER!

Last edited by Ayil Night Williams on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : TRUE name)
Back to top Go down

Night's NEWLY UPDATED profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigods and Demons :: Creation Area :: Characters :: Character Based :: Character Creation :: Accepted Apps-
Jump to: