Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Northwest Wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

Northwest Wind Empty
PostSubject: Northwest Wind   Northwest Wind EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:26 am

Special Abilities:::

Name::: Licht von der Engel (Light of the Angels)
Description::: Revives the dead by using my Angelic Aura and keeps them alive for years, if i stay near them for that amount of time. This may fail though because of my Demonic Aura being out o balance with the Angelic. Doesn't work on animals or people that have been dead for more than ten minutes.
Appearance::: Golden light circles the target, and forms a barrier around them. Body rises to a standing position, and luckily, eyes open, light dissipates, and they're standing in good health.

Name::: Flucht von der Dunkel Ein (Flight of the Dark One)
Description::: A flurry attack, used when my Demonic Aura is my energy source for the time being. I take my katana and 'slice 'n dice' my enemy, moving fast enough to be seen as only a blur. Finishes with a concentrated attack with both my hands on my katana's hilt, cutting through my enemy one last time.
Appearance::: Right before I perform it, my eyes turn dark red and a black aura surrounds me, charging my body up for the speed it needs to reach.

Name::: Sterben Angriff (Death Raid)
Description::: Like the old Death Raids during the Civil War, i move very fast, in a very large amount of distance. Simple, but used for traveling great distances and for 'teleporting'
Appearance::: I just run.

Name::: Brisant Kugel (Explosive Bullet)
Description::: Turns my ammo for my guns into explosive bullets.
Appearance::: Bullets morph into a golden color, translucent, red liquid inside.

Not really an ability, but...I have wings. The tops are lined with black angel feathers, and it carefully fades into a leathery, bat-like material, but more flexable and durable. I can also see old spirits, like a medium, and they usually lead me to someplace important that helps me or the spirit itself.

EDIT::: Since Pacelli's been introduced, he can 'connect' with Night, adding a few new things.

Name::: Jõud (Force)
Description::: Pacelli's power becomes my own, and I can manipulate that "Force" to become a wall or any other defensive structure to stop oppenents from coming in contact. There is a limit tho: enemies cannot be closer than a foot or It's to hard to concentrate and control, resulting in an explosive knockback. Although, I may not be able to control it at that distance, but that doesnt apply for Pacelli himself.
Appearance::: Invisible wall of an invisible solid object, but user must have a visual of opponent.

Name::: Jõu üleandmine (Force Transfer)
Description::: Pacelli can manipulate momentum and energy from strong actions or large amounts of energy. If someone kicks the air, he can absorb that energy and redirect it somewhere else, maybe to hit an enemy across the field of battle, or to hit an out of reach switch. He must have a clear shot of the object he is redirecting to, and a visual of the manipulated energy. If someone is attacking him, he can soften the blow immensely by redirecting some of the energy exerted by the foe into a shield, and it becomes similar to regular Force.
Appearance::: You can anticipate it by a string of attacks or defensive strikes with a nonexistant sparring partner, performed by anyone, but works best with Night.

Name::: Varastada (Steal)
Description::: Passive ability, which either Night or Pacelli can borrow each other's powers or auras to help enhance their own abilities or chances of survival.
Appearance::: If something that doesn't belong to one of the pair, such as a Force wall for Night, then that's it.

Also.....the newer stuff is in Estonian, not German

Last edited by Night Williams on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Northwest Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northwest Wind   Northwest Wind EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:41 am

Approved other than one thing, how fast are you going in your "teleportation"? Because teleporting is somewhat overpowered.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

Northwest Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northwest Wind   Northwest Wind EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:32 pm

My nickname is Northwest Wind, so I move almost as fast as the wind. I'm not THAT fast, but I'm FAST. Faster than Alexx for sure, though.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Northwest Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northwest Wind   Northwest Wind EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Okay, just wanted to make sure. Approved! -dance- You can now RP here! Also, since your the second person to join, could you rate my character once I put him up? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Northwest Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northwest Wind   Northwest Wind EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Of course....If you pay me. JUST KIDDING!!
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Northwest Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northwest Wind   Northwest Wind EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:32 am

Also, you're character is ranked at 5-U. Forgot to make the ranking system XD
Back to top Go down
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Northwest Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northwest Wind   Northwest Wind EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Oh yeah, so for me to rank you, what are the ranks and basic description for each?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Northwest Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northwest Wind   Northwest Wind EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Tier System
It's not explained very well, however here it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Northwest Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northwest Wind   Northwest Wind Empty

Back to top Go down

Northwest Wind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigods and Demons :: Creation Area :: Characters :: Character Based :: Ability Creation :: Accepted Apps-
Jump to: