Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter: Son of Hades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Enter: Son of Hades Empty
PostSubject: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm

"Do you understand your mission?" I yawned, opening my eyes.
"Whatsit? Damn... I think I dozed off. Sorry Dad." Hades shook his head.
"There are times where I question whether we're truly related... Persephone, if you would please. This boy's giving me a headache." Persephone smiled at the two of us, before speaking.
"You've got to go to Fuyuki City. It's a nice place; it's got a large bridge over a beautiful river, it's a nice town, and the scenery is quite nice."
"And there's been a rise in abnormal murders." Hades interjected. "Thanatos stated that he easily recognized some of the weapons used, and simply put, it's impossible. Fuyuki City has always been Thanatos's playground, a city that despite it's beauty, is plagued with death and destruction. I assume your familiar with the Holy Grail War, at least?" I nodded.
"A war unlike any other, in which seven magus summon seven spirits from the past to fight for an unbelievable power... But wasn't there one just ten years ago? I thought it took 60 years for the Grail to get enough power for another fight." Hades shrugged.
"Why do you think I'm sending you? If this were a standard war for the Grail, I would simply let it run it's course. But this time, the Masters and Servants are... Different. There are more than seven of each, and some magus can even match some Servants. The Grail is running rampant, granting power to anything and everything it wants. I want you to find the reason for this disturbance and destroy it." I yawned again.
"So, I have to fight age-old superheroes, super powered mages, and then blow some stuff to the depths of Tartarus? Now that's my kind of job." Once again, Hades just shook his head, probably in disappointment at my attitude.
"Take this seriously, boy. They are well-known heroes for a reason; now go. And be careful. Unfortunately for me, you're still my spawn. If you die, I have nobody else to do my grunt-work."
"...I get the feeling you meant something a lot more important by that, but I'm too damn tired to figure it out. I'll be taking off now; wish me luck." I opened a portal of darkness as Hades slammed his face into his throne, still muttering how I couldn't possibly be his son.

I walked through it, only to arrive in the midst of night. Not that I have a problem with night; it's my favorite time of day... Actually, that sounded a bit off. Whatever... I walked out into the middle of the road, before feeling someone's presence. Now then; I've spent my fair share of time in the Underworld. As such, I knew exactly who this was. And he shouldn't be here...
"Heracles..." I heard an explosion suddenly, and rushed to the scene. Heracles was either attacking someone, or was being attacked. In either case, this is the very reason I came here. "Just my luck... First opponent: Son of Zeus. Yeah... Looks like no amount of wishing'll ever give me decent luck..."
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Emiya Shirou: The first of the summoned Servants, and also my identity. I am of the Archer Class: A set of ranged fighters. However, something's gone wrong. There are more than seven Servants this time. And I no longer need my Master. As such, all I have to do is kill everyone else, and my job is complete. I will have the Grail, and my wish will be granted. But while I was scouting out the area from the tallest building in the city, I saw something: An explosion in a graveyard, and a large man standing at an abnormal height. Standing at ten, if not eleven, feet tall, this man wielded a large axe-blade, and was striking at someone.
"Interesting..." Undoubtedly a Servant. No human can actually be that large and powerful naturally. I chose to stand and watch, for now. I will strike when they're weak... I can not handle multiple Servants at once, if that's who this large beast's opponent is. I will watch from here... "Another one..?"
I watched as another person suddenly charged forwards, towards the graveyard. "Foolish... Trying to fight someone who you don't know." I used more reinforcement magic on my eyes, and watched over the fight and the newcomer intently. "But still... This might be just what I need. Two Servants distracted by a human... They'll be easy to defeat."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 pm

When I got to the graveyard, I was greeted by not only a giant lumbering monster, but also by the face of an old friend. "So, Zeus sent you here..?" I quietly muttered to myself, before running towards them. Heracles is undoubtably the monster, but something about him is off... It's like the guy's gone insane. But whatever; I've got a friend in need.
"Jigoku no Tsubasa (Hell's Wings)!" Black, leathery wings shot out of my back as I drew out my broadsword from thin air. "Ma-Ha!" I swung down my blade at the unsuspecting Heracles, but a small girl's voice suddenly screamed out:
"Behind you, Berserker!" That explains his insanity... Heracles was summoned as a Berserker Class. Berserker suddenly lurched backwards, barely avoiding my blade and the huge burst of energy that came from it. Wait... Did I say small girl's voice? "Who're you?" There it is again. I turned to look towards the voice, and sure enough, it was a tiny child.
"I see... Master's come in all shapes and sizes now, don't they?" I looked at the girl's hand, and sure enough, the Command Seal, something given to Masters, was on her hand. "You're controlling that lumbering idiot, pipsqueak? Come on Drake, you had problems with this?" I turned towards Drake, my friend, and saw how hurt he was.
I.E: He was missing an arm.
"Yeah, you try fighting the bastard... The guy hits as hard as Heracles..." ...Now ain't that ironic?
"Whatever. I got this." I entered a fighting stance, holding my broadsword at my side. "You get outta here. Your dad gave you wings, didn't he?" Drake chuckled.
"Yeah, rub it in. After you take this punk out, I'll be back. I need to talk to you about something." I nodded, and he disappeared.
"Heracles: Blessed son of Zeus, the demigod who died and became of full-god." The girl's eyes widened. "So, who're you, pipsqueak?" She clenched her tiny fists tight, making me think she's got a bit of a complex about her size...
"Illysviel von Einsbern! And what Servant are you?" I chuckled, before raising my hand up in front of me, and screamed out in a loud voice:
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call!" Illya looked completely and utterly pissed, and I think she might've guessed that that's not my name... Just maybe. "But my friends call me Coren Keitaro, so I guess you can too."
"Berserker... Just kill him already." I sighed as Berserker charged forwards in an amazing burst of speed for someone of his stature. "I trained against you in Hell, remember big guy?" I easily dodged his first swing, and slammed my leg straight into his jaw. He flew back backwards as I clutched my leg. "...Yet I still can't remember that you always had a jaw of titanium..." I stood up and spun my broadsword around. "Whatever, though. My swords tougher than titanium, and heavier to boot, meaning my arm? It's in a world of pain. Sort like you will be in a few seconds." I took my fighting stance again, and waited from someone to do something, 'cause I sure as Hell ain't making the first move against this guy...
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 pm

I watched in awe of this newcomer, who was holding his own against another Servant. Could he be one himself? My thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly screamed out a huge-ass name, and I quickly used reinforcement on my ears to hear it in it's entirety.
"...I stand by my 'foolish' comment." I quickly looked over both the newcomer and the girl who commands Berserker. The latter surprised me in that she was of such a young age... The former because of the large demonic wings sprouting out of his back. Whoever this boy is, he's interesting. I quickly leaped towards the battlefield in hopes of hearing and watching the fight from a better vantage point. But when I saw him move out of the way of Berserker's swing with ease, and also send him flying backwards with one kick, I slowed down.
"Getting any closer than this would be idiotic." I quickly projected the Yew Bow, just in case, along with the holy blade Caladbolg II. "Even if I miss, the explosion from this will get them." I nocked the blade to the bow, and it transformed into a arrow. "This will do." I shot the blade, and the resulting explosion shook the entire area, obliterating a good deal of the graveyard. With a smirk, I let my bow fade away, and looked over the ruins of the graveyard. "That's two Servants defeated, and the master of another. Sorry about that, Ilya..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:18 pm

"HOLY MOTHER OF ZEUS, WHAT THE HELL MAN!" I slammed my fist right into the new man's face, sending him flying away. "YOU NEARLY BROKE MY DAMN EVERYTHING!" I gasped for air, my eyes widened like a deer in headlights. "WHATTA DAY FACKU!"
"Berserker!" I turned to look at the Master, who just lost her Servant, but who other than Heracles to remind me that he's a freakin' god? His sword than lodged itself n my stomach, and sent me flying backwards.
"RARGLE ARGLE, I HATE MY LIFE!" I slammed pretty far backwards, shooting right past the new guy and right through God-knows how many buildings. "...I take back what I said," I said, standing up. "This is not my kind of job... Ow..." I growled a bit, before pulling out my second broadsword. "Take- OOF." The man in red - who nearly killed me twice already - slammed into me. If I didn't have a lead stomach and balls of steel, I would probably be either unconscious, dead, or at least in a world of pain.
"WORLD OF PAIN!" But that's not to say I wasn't still in the third. I kicked red guy off of me as I took aim with both of my broadswords. "I F*CKING HATE MY LIIIIIFE! Jigoku no Yoroi, Jigoku no Ikari! Take this, all of my hatred, my pain, my sorrow, and THE REST OF MY F*CKING HATRED! Die, you ungodly bastard!" I swung downwards, obliterating both what was left of the surrounding area, and also what was left of Heracles. "YES! I WIN!" I immediately started breakdancing, before remembering how much it hurts to breakdance when your spine is missing. "...I'm gonna stop now..." I turned to look at the red guy, who was now standing up. "Oh, and screw you too." Commence painful as Hell breakdancing.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 pm

"What the hell are you..? Another Servant?" I projected my bow again, and took aim as I pointed a debased Excalibur at him. "Never mind... It doesn't matter. Whatever the Hell you are, you won't survive a point-blank hit from this." I fired my arrow, and a second one right behind it. He may dodge Excalibur, but Durandal... It never misses.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:31 pm

I easily dodged the first one, and almost laughed at his pitiful attempt at hitting me, but then I remembered why I hate my life.
"Sword... In gut..." I looked down at it, and it'd be hard not to recognize that blade. "Screw you Durandal... And your... dumbass balls." I took a step back, before coursing enough dark energy to shatter the blade, and repair my body at skin level. It'll be a while before my gut stops being busted, though.
"Berserker!"
"CROSS-COUNTAH!" This time, I took Berserker's hit (How the Hell did he survive?) and used every bit of it's momentum to slam my hist into Heracles's face. "And screw you too M. Knight Shamamallama!" Berserker went flying away, and I felt my bones slide out of place. "Sama!" I lodged my leg inside of red guy's face all of a sudden, and to finish it all off: "KUN!" I coursed enough dark energy through his body that he was lodged not only in the ground, but that should've shattered every bone in his body.
...He's probably fine. I'm not so lucky as to get off this easy. I turned back to Berserker, who had just snapped his spinal column back into it's appropriate position, before roaring loudly at me. "...You know what? Screw this." I grabbed red guy, ripped him out of the ground, and screamed out "Substitution Jutsu!" And after making a 'poof' sound with my mouth, I threw red guy at Heracles and ran like Hell. "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" I slipped out of sight, before attempting to catch my breath, and snap whatever bones I can back into place.
"...I really should be dead. Actually, so should Heracles. How the Hell has he survived full-body disintegration not once, but twice. Seriously, what is that guy on..? And where can I get some..?"
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm

As I flew towards Berserker, I had to reinforce every part of my body to pull out my bow and to shout him in the face with the strongest sword I have; Excalibur. This time, though, it didn't miss. A bright light then washed over the area, and everything went white. There was no way I could defeat Heracles, not if that blow didn't destroy him. I quickly decided to go after the boy with demon wings, leaving behind what was left of Heracles and Illya.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 am

A bright light suddenly enveloped the entire area, and I sighed.
"I thought you're supposed to keep the civilians from noticing anything... I wouldn't exactly call that subtle." I used my control over darkness and created a replica of me near where the impact was, so I could figure out what happened.
"Are you okay, Berserker?" That small girl's talking. Illyasviel, wasn't it? Right before I punched him, red guy said 'Sorry Illya'... I wonder if they know each other. Anyway, Heracles roared in response, and I started to hear sirens. "Whoops... I guess it was a little much to think that they wouldn't notice all that... Berserker, disappear." I focused on my shadow self, and quickly started to see through it's eyes. I saw Illya standing there, and she was casting a spell. Her murmurs were a little too quiet for me to hear properly, but when the entire graveyard repaired itself, I could only stare in shock at her magical capabilities.
"Einzbern... No wonder it sounded familiar." The Einzbern family is one of the three dominant magus families here in Fuyuki, mainly for their skills when it came to homunculi. That much power in a child like that... "Damn... I'm not going against her again, or Heracles. Whatever made him insane made him un-killable... Or at least pretty damn close to it." I dispelled my shadow clone before beginning the reparations to my body. Unfortunately for me, yes, again, red guy charged after me. Actually... I'll just call him Archer. He's got a nice bow.
"Seriously..? You're still chasing me?" I made a shadow clone in the same spot I was that perfectly replicated me, before using a shadow portal to escape. I can't fight the guy right now. I'll try talking things out, for now. If that doesn't work, then hey, I'm not the one getting shot.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:13 pm

"Who are you? Are you a servant or are you something different? No... Never mind, it doesn't matter, I must kill you. Nothing will stand between me and the Holy Grail," I say, pulling out my bow and nocking an arrow. To be more specific, Durandal, the blade which will never miss. I watched him as I took shot, knowing it would strike it's target.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:35 pm

As the arrow tore a hole through my clone's chest that was about the size of my chest, I sighed. "I actually just want to talk here, bud." My clone pulled Durandal out of my chest, grimacing. Even if it's a clone, we still share feelings, like pain. "I'm here to investigate the abnormality that's occurred in this Heaven's Feel, or as is more widely known, the Holy Grail War. There're too many Servants, Servants posing as Masters, and Masters given a Servant's power by the Grail." I took a step towards him, the shadows reforming my clone's chest. "I'm here to make sure this war doesn't get out of hand. Y'know, sort of like how that last shot of yours, before this one," I said, shaking Durandal, "Obliterated the damn graveyard. Or, what was left of it after I was through."
"If the masses learn of the War, the world of Magi will be known. I'm here to keep that from happening. So put down the bow, Archer, 'cause I'm here to talk." To illustrate my point, I formed my twin broadswords, tossing them onto the ground in front of him. "The name's Coren Keitaro, son of Hades and Lillian. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:48 pm

"If you were sent here to balance the war, then why am I not dead? If you're trying to bring balance, then the first thing to be done is to destroy the extra Servants, such as Berserker and I. So why didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:00 am

"I said I'm the son of a god, not that I was one." I dropped Durandal on the floor, before sliding it towards Archer. "'Cause I mean, do you really think anything short of one could take on two Servants of such high rank on his own? I'm cocky, but not that cocky." 'Not true, I technically killed Berserker, and Archer'd probably die pretty easy, as long as we're too close for him to use those stupid enchanted arrows,' I thought silently. "Besides, you're one of the first summoned, right? The War only began a little while ago, but almost all traces of your Master's prana has disappeared. You had to've been summoned pretty early in, just like with that Berserker back there." I shrugged, before sliding my hands behind my head.
"Balance'll best be attained if we target the weak ones and the new ones. The oldest and the strongest will prevail, and balance will be restored. Who knows; with those damn arrows of yours, you might just make it to the finish line. I know I'm not gonna stop you... Unless you break the standard rules set by the Church, anyway." I sat down, leaning against the wall now. "Now then, after all of that's been said and done, I don't suppose you'd agree to a sort of truce, or partnership? I need a place to stay, and we both have the same goal; destruction of enemy Servants. I help you get further, you help me not sleep on the floor, all's good, right?" I finished with a grin. Whether he accepts it or not will change a lot... Let's see what he thinks though, before getting too deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:16 am

"Alright, let me get this straight; you don't want to kill me, despite the beating that says otherwise, and you expect me to willingly enter a truce with you? Son of the god of HELL, and you think I'll trust you? There's no way in Hell. Not until I have a valid reason to," I said, drawing back another arrow. I didn't shoot just yet, but that'll probably change depending on the next words out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:38 am

I shrugged. "Meh, it was at least worth a shot, wasn't it? Whatever though, I'll live. I'm sure a friend of mine can give me a place to stay." I stood up, and looked him over with a glare. "But do note that you just gave up an ally who could keep pace with Berserker, and still beat you, albeit through surprising you. But whatever, I'm outta here." 'There go my plans. With those arrows of his, I wouldn't be too surprised if he makes to the end of this war without my help... Time for Plan B, I guess.' The clone started to dissipate, turning into a black mush in humanoid form. "I'll be seeing you later, Archer." My clone completely disintegrated, leaving Archer alone in the alleyway.

I sighed, my healing almost complete. "Whoever's that guy's Master must be regretting the summoning, with that attitude..." I stood up, dusting myself off. "You here?"
"Yeah. I need to talk to you about a certain Master in this war." Drake walked up behind me. He still looked like he'd gone through Hell, and being the son of Hades, I kinda know what that looks like. "Blitzkrieg summoned one. She's the illegitimate 9th Master." I nodded.
"Makes sense. But who'd she summon?"
"I dunno. Someone from the Archer class." My eyes widened, but Drake laid my worries to rest. "It's a woman, and her attire simply screams Amazonian. She's old, but she doesn't look the part. She's also got this celestial feeling to her... If I didn't know any better, I'd say it's Artemis, but since gods can't be summoned as Servants, I'd say an important huntress instead. I know your dad sent you here unprepared, so if you need a place to stay, just help me with some research and you've got one." I nodded. "Oh, and one more thing..."
"Hmm?" I turned to him, and he was wobbling a bit.
"Why are we 30 stories in the air?" I looked down, and was a little surprised.
"...I have no idea. But whatever... Lead the way, and I'll help you with what I can." Drake nodded, and created a silver portal. One of the perks of being Zeus's son.
"Thanks man. The sooner she drops out of this war, the better." I smiled a little, following him.
'Sorry mate, but I don't think she'll be dropping out... Two Archers. Let's just see who's better.'
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 am

When he disappeared, I was surprised that he could turn into a black blob, but I quickly made haste to the tallest building I could see, and searched around for anything abnormal. Despite standing thirty floors above ground, I couldn't seem to find anything, though I could swear I felt some residual prana from the surrounding area, similar to the teleportation spells used by certain high-level Magi.
"Archer?" I turned around, and was a little shocked that my Master had followed me. "What are you doing here? I thought I instructed you to stay at the other building, and watch over the area."
"I apologize, Master. I... Got bored. I decided to move to a separate location, one with a better viewpoint across the city." My Master, Rin Tohsaka, nodded.
"Alright then. Next time, however, inform me of such beforehand." I nodded, before looking over the area one last time.
"Of course Master. Of course...," I answered absentmindedly. 'That boy... The son of Hades. And the other combatant, the one who called himself Drake... Whoever they were, they were most certainly powerful, to have faced off against Heracles on their own, even if they both lost in the end.' "Shall we depart, Master?" Rin nodded, and I picked her up, leaping off the building and flying towards another. "I'm sure I've made a powerful enemy, but there's no time to worry about such things. I need to think upon the Holy Grail, and how we will get it, and especially how to deal with him. I need to keep him from doing it again... I have to.' I carried my Master back to her home, pushing thoughts of Berserker and that boy out of my head quickly.
That truce... Maybe I should've taken it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter: Son of Hades   Enter: Son of Hades Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter: Son of Hades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigods and Demons :: Role-Playing Areas :: Alternate Dimensions :: Fuyuki City-
Jump to: