Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Barius Empty
PostSubject: Barius   Barius EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 am

Character Info

Demonic Name::: Barius.
Human Name::: Brandon.
Personality::: Very wicked, he absolutly enjoys torturing a victim in mind, body, and soul. He tends to work indirectly. Is infamously impaitent if he really wants to kill something. Wants to destroy humanity down to the last child, then maybe the Angels. Fallen Included.
Demonic Class::: Demon of Pride.
Height::: True Form - 15ft. He can adjust it according to his desire.
Weight::: True Form - Generally a ton. He can adjust it also.
Appearance::: He always has an aura of dread and death about him. Can't get rid of it. Also, he stinks terribly.
Have you Fallen? No.

(Refer to These Pictures for Human and Demon form)

Human Form:
True Form:
True Form w/ Weapon:
(The third picture shows his True Form and his weapon, Mortemingus (Mort-eum-in-gus)

Character Relations

Organization::: Hell, Dark Triade Member.

Alliances with::: The Dark Triade members (Excluding the Former Vergil), a few demon lackies and a couple of mortals.

At War With::: Heaven. Humanity. Also Vergil and those who assist him.

Character Equipment:

Demonic Weapon::: A two handed sword.

Demonic Weapon Name::: Mortemingus. (Death and Fire becomes)

Appearance::: (Refer to 2nd Demonic Form Appearence)

Representative Jewel::: A jewel that controls fire and death. It is located at the point where the blade meets the hilt on the sword.

True Form::: Grows longer, spikes grow at random places on the blade. Starts to have fire wreathed around it. No one except Barius can touch it in this form, otherwise it drains your lifeforce away.

Non-Magical Equipment::: His armor is not magical, but it was forged by demons.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Template Correction.)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Barius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barius   Barius EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Seems like a pretty cool character, but I have a few things to say:
First of all, I had to correct the application a bit. Every word was bolded, rather than just the questions, and I put the pictures in spoilers. Just click on 'em, and you've got your pics. But besides that, I didn't touch it. I don't wanna go messing it up.
Second: What are you gonna use this character for? Night has Pacelli, who helps her in fights (and sexually harasses her, but that's less important), but based on what I've read on this oh-so-happy guy's template, him and Vergil aren't exactly on the best of terms. What's he for?
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Barius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barius   Barius EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 pm

He's the Demon me and Night are hunting in our RP. "Old Friends" is namely Vergil's arch enemy for a good reason. I'll say why in the RP. It's for Vergil's back story and basic reason for being where he is now.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Barius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barius   Barius EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Oh, okay. I can roll with that. This application is now formally accepted:

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
UnwrappedShadow

UnwrappedShadow

Barius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barius   Barius EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Ty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barius   Barius Empty

Back to top Go down

Barius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigods and Demons :: Creation Area :: Characters :: Character Based :: Character Creation :: Accepted Apps-
Jump to: