Demigods and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let your imagination run wild as you create characters with only a few limits. They can be demons, angels, humans, or a mixture of the three! You can make anything you can think of. Have fun Role-Playing here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pacelli, Heir of Chance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

Pacelli, Heir of Chance Empty
PostSubject: Pacelli, Heir of Chance   Pacelli, Heir of Chance EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Since i'm introducing a main new character in Night's life, I might as well put him here...

Name::: Pacelli
Nickname::: N/A
Race::: Demon
Type::: Chance/Luck
Height::: 7 ft even
Weight::: for his appearance--> 190
real-----> unknown, but WAY lighter than what he looks like
Personality::: the typical smartass protective "boyfriend" (since Night didnt agree to any of this) who is very perverted and likes games that involve chance and probability, so he could win everytime. Laid back and only battles when he feels like it or an overwhelming sense of dread comes over Night. Never takes things seriously.
Appearance:::

The basic look---
Pacelli, Heir of Chance Demons-and-Angels-demon-morality-12399347-467-699

Horns aren't that style, and they're tucked under the skin. Horns are more like this link: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs48/i/2009/186/a/d/Hell_Demons__Awww_Yeaaaah_by_cheeseboy18193.jpg

Eyes are a golden, snakelike in iris shape. Hair is WAY too long in the pic, try seeing it a little above the shoulder. Add in a classoc Devil's tail and feet of an ape, and you've got the gyst of him.

Flame Color::: (remember this? haha) Light Red

I cant think of anything else...occupation is obvious, alliances and organizations are self explanitory, HE'S A DEMON.

Last edited by Night Williams on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Pacelli, Heir of Chance   Pacelli, Heir of Chance EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:20 pm

...He's scary. I don't like him. Then again, there aren't very many demons I like... Well, 100% demons. There are some pretty cool half-demons... Anyway, as you didn't make an ability application, is it safe to assume that while he is a character, he isn't gonna be in very many combat situations? Rather, he gives Night added powers (Which you'll edit into Night's ability template) and just walks around and is... Hmm, there's no personality section. Damn, I knew something was missing! Wait, no I didn't. Damn, we'll have to fix that...
However, if this is not the case (Him adding to Night's powers), then I'm pretty sure you'd need an ability template... I'm not sure if it's purposeful or not, so I'll just sit here and stare at my computer for a few hours and wait for either you to post, or I get bored.
...I'm bored, back to anime! Respond with the stuff, whether you simply forgot the template, or aren't gonna make one, and possibly a 'Personality' section, because I like to know how people act. It helps me think.

EDIT: Also, what do you mean by 'Heir of Chance'? Like, is he a relative of Fortuna, or something like that?
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
Ayil Night Williams

Ayil Night Williams

Location : Here? Right here? How about, say, over there? No? Right here? You're paranoid.

PostSubject: Re: Pacelli, Heir of Chance   Pacelli, Heir of Chance EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 pm

I made it so he could be a canidate for the next official Chance demon, kinda like elections, but you have no choice if you run or not. Hope that answers the heir question. Yes he won't be helping very much, more like the fanclub of a superhero type of guy, and the only thing he adds is pervy comments, references to games, and a defensive wall of force when he's around either Night or yourself.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro
Admin
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Pacelli, Heir of Chance   Pacelli, Heir of Chance EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Ah, okay. That does make sense. Good to know, I was thinking Coren wasn't making enough pervy jokes himself, so now I have a helper! Hurray! Also, I'm in the chatbox...
Back to top Go down
https://demigodsanddemons.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacelli, Heir of Chance   Pacelli, Heir of Chance Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacelli, Heir of Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigods and Demons :: Creation Area :: Characters :: Character Based :: Character Creation :: Accepted Apps-
Jump to: